Online advertising is nothing but traditional advertising on online platforms. The aim here is still the same; to attract your target audience towards your brand. Just that the means have changed a little bit.
But why opt for online advertising at all when the traditional methods haven’t completely died down? Here’s why –
- It’s relatively inexpensive: Traditional advertising methods often require a large amount of funds for them to actually materialize. That scale of advertising is only possible for well established businesses and in this age of start-ups and innovation, these methods become unattainable to a lot of young entrepreneurs.
- It reaches a wider audience: Practically the entire world is on the internet. So, it is very safe to presume that your target audience is probably chilling out there as well right? 😛
The farther your brand name reaches, the more it carries the probability of attracting a larger chunk of your target audience.
- Success or failure can be measured: You can actually see the number of people your advertisement has reached in a defined time span. This makes your online advertisement’s success or failure measurable which in turn makes this option of advertising more favorable as you can make certain tweaks in your marketing strategies according to the performance of your online ads.
- It can be personalized for a target audience: When Mohammed doesn’t come to the mountain, one has to take the mountain to Mohammed! You can actually orient your online advertisement to reach specifically your targeted audience through targeted ads. Of course, this would require a very clear understanding of who your target audience really is.
Okay so enough about how amazing online advertisements are. It’s time we tell you how to go about it, right? We mean, what’s the point of all this or else?
There are many agencies through which you can do online advertisements. One of them is Google Ads. As we all know, Google is a well established search engine, known to all across the globe. Google Ads is an online advertising platform presented by Google. It can place ads both in the results of search engines like Google and on non-search websites, mobile apps and videos.
But why Google Ads?
There are so many reasons!
- Immense traffic: A type of traffic you will love to have! According to a study, Google processes over 5.6 billion searches per day. That means a lot of people are searching for the products they want to buy or services they want to avail on Google. So, when you advertise using Google Ads, you are inadvertently putting your ad in front of a wide range of audience to see. This increases your chance of diverging more organic traffic towards your website. Moreover, when you advertise using Google Ads, you get the benefit of getting an audience from Google’s other platforms like YouTube and Gmail as well.
- More conversions: A conversion is an action that is counted when someone interacts with your ad. Studies have shown that people who click on Google Ads are fifty percent more likely to buy the product or service. The reason behind this is that many people use Google Ads to bid on keywords with the highest purchase intent. So, people searching for those keywords are not just researching for evaluation; they are ready to buy.
- Precise targeting: Google Ads not only give you exposure to a larger audience but also gives you exposure to the right one. Getting the right audience will help you in increasing your conversions. Google Ads keywords will do that trick for you. Moreover, you can even use age, gender, location and hobbies to target your ideal audience with Google Ads.
- Faster results: This is just a culminating advantage. When you have relevant traffic flowing to your website with a high probability of them turning into conversions, why won’t you grow faster? And since it’s not like SEO, you won’t have to invest your time and efforts in developing content, building a website and organically climbing up the search engine ladder. With Google Ads, you can bid on the highest converting keywords, spin up a landing page and get traffic fast.
Google Ads can literally help your business reach unimaginable heights in an amazingly short span of time. So, if you are looking for an almost surefire way of growth, then Google the answer; it’ll probably tell you that Google Ads is your solution.